Agency Solutions Manager II
770 Broadway, 8th Floor New York, NY 10003 US
Pay range is $49 - $54 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
Agency Solutions Manager II
The Agency Solutions Manager is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver who puts our agencies at the core of everything we do. This role will become a platform and product expert, a problem solver and the go-to person in media planning, strategy, optimization and measurement to top performance agencies, helping drive accountability through the process of tracking their performance. With proven understanding of both online and traditional media, and experience in data analysis, this role is responsible for supporting the Agency Leads within the team to build the platform expertise in the agency ecosystem. The Agency Solutions manager will be solving complex problems through technical and analytical excellence and commercial acumen, synthesizing disparate pieces of information into concrete recommendations, and managing multiple streams of work. This specific role will also have the opportunity to help pilot a new service model within the team, providing direct feedback to team managers on pilot success.
- In partnership with Agency Partners, identify, create, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for our partners
- Be a platform and product expert, and become a go to person in media planning, strategy, optimization and measurement to top agency holding groups
- Monitoring campaigns and bringing cross-functional teams (product, measurement, marketing and engineering) to the conversation to make sure Client is implementing best-practices
- Strategy Definition: develop, together with Agency Partners, a path for product adoption and overall sophistication through the deep knowledge of client’s business drivers and our platform to sustain their competitive advantage
- Support the business growth strategy through education, data analysis and excellent execution in agency, as well as identification of areas of opportunity.
- Drive accountability amongst the agency group by setting product adoption KPIs, track the performance and take corrective actions
- BA/BS degree in a technical or marketing field
- Experience working in media agency and/or in performance marketing
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in English is required.
- Experience as a Facebook user and knowledge of Facebook’s ad products strongly preferred
- Ability to manage and analyze campaign performance to recommend optimized solutions specific to each clients’ goals, metrics, and objectives
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details
- Demonstrated experience with problem solving and decision-making skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams