1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
- Drive sessions to translate requirements and needs with multiple areas within IT as well as business customers outside IT, including key leaders and managers.
- Develop deep understanding of analytical data modes. Write queries and manage data transformations to enable analytics and reporting.
- Help analyze, visualize, and provide analytics on data to build reporting solutions to support various company initiatives.
- Support project development life cycles through data modeling, reporting and analytics.
- Participate in the on-going development of the business intelligence and data warehousing functions within the wider organization.
- Create training materials to guide business users on how to use dashboards.
- Work with a variety of tools pertaining to database and reporting.
- Build rich and dynamic dashboards using out-of-box features, customization, and visualizations using tools such as Tableau.
- Participate in the creation and support of development standards and best practices.
- Explore and recommend emerging technologies and techniques to support/enhance BI landscape components.
- Automate solutions where appropriate.
- At least 5 years of business intelligence and data warehouse experience.
- At least 2 years experience with ANSI SQL/ Presto / Hive/ MySQL.
- At least 1 year of experience with Tableau.
- At least 1 year experience with Linux with familiarity with basic commands such as cd, ls, mv, cp, rm, mkdir, nano/vi/emacs
- Prefer a candidate with experience building and maintaining pipelines
- Knowledge of ETL processes and designs.
- Minimum: Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Business, Business Administration or equivalent industry experience.