Backend Infra Engineer
1 Facebook Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Backend Infra Engineer
- Develop and maintain automated tests.
- Work on the CPX infrastructure that handles millions of Calls.
- Design, implement, test, and support internal and external APIs.
- Work with other product team members to develop features and resolve issues.
- Have 10+ years experience working with large-scale production codebases and mission-critical systems.
- Be proficient with PHP or Java.
- Designing and implementing RESTful APIs and supporting them with documentation.
- Gathering requirements, working with technical specifications, testing, and debugging.
- Have experience tackling performance and scalability challenges.
- Be eager to learn whatever necessary to tackle problems head-on.
- Working knowledge of Java script or React.
Education: Bachelor' s degree.