1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
This position will provide support between Legal and Accounts Payable on vendor on-boarding, Purchase Order and payment; key contact between in house legal attorneys and outside law firms and legal vendors on e-billing through Serengeti Tracker; assist both Finance and Accounting on monthly legal accrual.
The right person should have an overall understanding of P2P workflow, attention to detail and strong follow through skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, awesome customer services to support all legal attorneys, and can operate in a fast-paced and high volume environment. This role will be based in Menlo Park, CA.
- Use both Serengeti Tracker and Oracle systems to assist the day-to-day P2P process
- Assist in-house attorneys and work with outside law firms and legal vendors to manage Serengeti matters
- Apply basic accounting knowledge and code all Serengeti matters with the right company code, cost center and GL Account. Add, change or re-route approval flow to reflect the current origination structure
- Troubleshoot various problems and support all of US and international attorneys, and outside law firm worldwide, including researching invoices status requests from outside law firms and vendors
- Manage Serengeti vendor and org database. Work with Procurement Operation team to onboard new vendors
- Create invoice/matter reports in the system and manage timely invoice approval with different teams
- Prepare and manage all purchase requisitions using Oracle systems
- Partner with FP&A and Accounting on monthly Serengeti accrual
- Provide project management support
- 1 + years of experience related to Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Procurement, Vendor Management or other Business related work
- Experience working with Oracle and Serengeti Tracker system highly preferred
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and MS Word
- BS or BA in Business related majors