Business Analyst I
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Business Analyst I
- Support the Infrastructure Business Operations Support team by analyzing asset data, proposing process improvement and driving system enhancements for Facebook asset management.
- Monitor task queue (ticketing system) and provide operational/system support to remote users. Conduct root cause analysis for tasks received and resolve data synchronization issues through adjusting inventory transactions.
- Drive weekly team output while select side project based on interest and business need.
- Pull data query from asset management system, 3rd party vendor database and other data sources and convert into story-telling charts/graphs for root cause analysis or process improvement opportunities.
- Assist in solution testing, debugging and documentation and system issue support.
- Strong knowledge of inventory management systems (ERP or MRP - Oracle/SAP/NetSuite)
- Ability to use VLOOKUP, pivot table and other functions in Microsoft Excel proficiently.
- Ability to gather data from multiple sources and compile it into a user-friendly format, ensuring it meets customer needs
- Ability to develop new reporting based on an in-depth understanding of customer needs o Project or intern experience in inventory control or material management.
- Experience in monitoring large task queue and supporting help desk/support ticketing or similar system.
Bachelor' s degree in business administration, supply chain management, operations, economics, or computer science