Business Analyst II
Paseo Padre Pkwy Fremont, CA 94555
- Examines sets of data and documents to make informed conclusions. Acts as a facilitator within an organization to make internal departments more efficient.
- Reports data conclusions to a supervisor so appropriate judgment based on data can be made. Needs to have sharp critical-thinking skills to process huge amounts of information on a regular basis.
- Identify user needs from user requests and develop strategies by which to meet those needs.
- Critically evaluate information from multiple sources and clearly indicate quality of final analysis.
- Communicate complex data in comprehensible ways.
- Determine, implement, and evaluate business metrics to meet ongoing organizational or customer information needs.
- Analyze and report on complex data to meet customer needs.
- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit operational procedures and manuals
- Produce high quality documentation and processes for the intended audience
- Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content
- Ability to identify opportunities for process automation and execute process improvements.
- Ability to take an existing or new project, understand its scope and direction and use discretion to finish the project in a timely fashion, with minimal supervision.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Visio, Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Comfortable with SQL and can run simple queries
- Ability in learning new tools quickly
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and be able to multi-task
- Supply Chain, Asset Management, Finance domain experience is a plus.
Education: Bachelors Degree