Business Analyst II
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Business Analyst II
- Examines sets of data and documents to make informed conclusions.
- Acts as a facilitator within an organization to make internal stakeholders more efficient.
- Reports data conclusions to a supervisor so appropriate judgment based on data can be made.
- Needs to have sharp critical-thinking skills to process huge amounts of information/data on a regular basis.
- Identify user needs from user requests and develop strategies by which to meet those needs.
- Forecast for new and existing products.
- Critically evaluate information from multiple sources and clearly indicate quality of final analysis.
- Communicate complex data in comprehensible ways.
- Determine, implement, and evaluate business metrics to meet ongoing organizational or customer information needs.
- Analyze and report on complex data to meet user needs.
- Excel – Advanced
- Powerpoint – Intermediate
- Forecasting – Intermediate
- Analytical – Intermediate
- Communication - Intermediate
- Minimum Bachelors in Quantitative field