Business Analyst III
1 Facebook Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Business Analyst III
- Drive the continued development of our vendor management framework by doing data gathering and analysis as the input for development of the framework and strategy.
- Analyze, visualize and generate insights by gathering, processing and analysis of data to support vendor management activities and initiatives
- Responsible for managing relationships and governance processes for a set of vendors providing services to Enterprise Engineering
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders that work with the set of vendors. Support them in vendor performance management, governance and risk management by leveraging vendor related data around performance, spend and other vendor attributes
- He/She owns and must understand contractual, commercial and operational working relationships with vendors to ensure that contractual commitments are delivered.
- Responsible for driving our mission to automate and standardize where appropriate.
- Drive vendor performance management, ensuring that vendors are delivering maximum value through their services – by leveraging on SLAs, KPIs and creating dashboards and scorecards
- Establish standards, templates for working with vendors, manage regular level collaborative meetings between vendors and Business, ensure there are clear metrics and reporting across all KPIs to ensure strong vendor performance.
- Apply the reporting framework for vendor performance in areas that include quality, capacity, systems and responsiveness – partner with business owners to develop vendor scorecards and dashboards that present relevant data tailored to the audience, define and hold vendors to higher performance standards and drive continuous improvements, collect/consolidate/communicate detailed reports and key vendor data to stakeholders on vendor performance, risk and relationships.
- Ensure monitoring and managing vendor risks – including financial viability, information security, business continuity and corporate and regulatory compliance.
- Assess and report on the risk level of vendors based on financial, skills, tools and the use of third parties.
- Manage communication process with vendors.
- Ability to use VLOOKUP, pivot table and other functions in Microsoft Excel proficiently.
- Ability to gather data from multiple sources and compile it into a user-friendly format, ensuring it meets customer needs
- Ability to develop new reporting based on an in-depth understanding of customer needs
- Project or intern experience in inventory control or material management.
- Ability to run basic SQL queries and build Tableau dashboard
- Experience in managing relationships with cross functional partners and IT vendors
- Strong skills in written, verbal communication and influencing across different levels in the organization
- Deep understanding of service bases SLA/SLO, KPI for different typer of IT services and different vendor categories
- Knowledge of procurement and sourcing processes
- Strong knowledge of vendor risk management framework for different category of vendors
- Understand contractual, commercial and operational working relationships with vendors to ensure that contractual commitments are delivered
- Experience in working in a vendor management organization and the differences from a sourcing/procurement organization
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint Proven experience in learning new data tools quickly and executing in these tools
- Experience in querying and working on large data-sets.
- Experience in SQL
Education: Bachelor’ s degree in engineering, business or economics majors.