Business Analyst III
Remote, CA 94025 US
Pay range is $42 - $50 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
Business Analyst III
Integrations Operations team is responsible for building and scaling operations for emerging cross Global Operations critical new product launches like safety in VR. Those who join our team are very passionate about solving people’s issues and are strong advocates for the company's community.
We are looking for a passionate data driven individual with project management experience in operations to join Integrations Operations to support the community and help foster a safe culture in VR. This individual will also be responsible for delivering qualitative and quantitative insights into operations and provide recommendations to improve the overall experience for the community.
Years of Experience:
- 5-7 years (level III)
Top 3 required skill sets:
- Prior (project management) experience in operations
- Proficient in data tools, familiar with SQL, advanced Excel skills, building pivots and analysing data
- Ability to learn fast and comfortable with operating in ambiguity
Top 3 nice to have skill sets:
- Knowledgeable about VR and social experiences (e.g. Rec Room, VR Chat)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, often high pressured environment
- Thrives in a cross-functional setting
- Run day-to-day integrity operations
- Improve operations by conducting RCAs and finding areas of opportunity
- Report project status, risks, and needs to product on regular cadence
- Manage completion/progress of project timelines
- Support new product launches, e.g. testing new features
- Triage escalations and drive them to completion
- Ensures product needs and priorities are met via calibration and alignment
- Analyse data by building basic SQL queries, pivot tables
- Run system audits and quality tests
What makes this role interesting
- This role is an opportunity to understand the community landscape in a growing technology space like VR and drive changes that bring real positive impact to our users