Business Analyst III
181 Fremont Street San Francisco, CA 94105 US
Pay range is $42 - $50 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
Business Analyst III
We are looking for a dedicated and detail-oriented Business Analyst to join our Sustainability Team. The successful candidate will play a critical role in optimizing our team’s data systems and building new systems from the ground up. This person will support Responsible Supply Chain (RSC) data management, analysis, visualization, software optimization, and will drive our sustainability initiatives through data improvements.
- Create, maintain, and improve RSC data pipelines, databases, and dashboards delivering solutions that enable -automation and scaling
- Create data visualization using industry standard tools, to translate complex data sets into insightful visual representations
- Collect, analyze, and maintain third-party supply chain data, including support for annual regulatory compliance and reporting activities, for example conflict minerals compliance
- Support development and optimization of software solutions, including development of enhancements, managing data inputs / outputs, and ensuring data integrity
- Research social and environmental responsibility supply chain topics, including for example peer benchmarking and gap analysis
- Effectively communicate complex concepts to non-technical stakeholders; support data-driven decision making
- Support broader sustainability team projects, as requested
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a technical field such as computer science, software or computer engineering, applied math, physics, statistics, and/or sustainability focused field
- 5+ years years of work experience with data management and analysis, familiarity with sustainability and supply chain responsibility data is a plus
- Proficiency in Tableau and Tableau Prep Builder
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including knowledge of advanced formulas, Pivot Tables, Graphs, etc.
- Experience with Python and SQL is a plus
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, even when working under tight deadlines
- Experience working with custom software solutions, data migration, and designing software functional specifications is a plus