Business Development Lead
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
This person will lead business development and partnerships for its blockchain efforts, focused on cash in and cash out partners. The blockchain team is a startup within the enterprise, with a vision to make blockchain technology work at scale and improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
The Senior Manager, Cash In/Cash Out team will play a key role in shaping and pushing forward this vision of our global partners to inform our product, strategy and investments while also negotiating and closing deals to realize the vision. This leader will help coach and mentor a high-performing team that works very closely with our product and engineering teams and partners cross-functionally with legal, policy, sales, and marketing to negotiate.
• Drive meaningful partnerships with top players that could help extend global reach
• Identify partners and negotiate business and technical terms in service of mutual partnership objectives
• Identify new strategic opportunities for the company via partner input and work collaboratively across all functions to scope and prioritize these efforts
• Deep understanding of blockchain product and technology to inform and influence our product roadmap and support and execute on product plans
• Track, analyze, influence, and communicate key metrics to build opportunities and experiences that create scale and meaningful ecosystem value Minimum Qualification
• 10+ years experience working in business development
• BA/BS degree