Business Systems Analyst - 4
999 Brannan Street San Francisco, CA 94103
Job Title: Business Systems Analyst - 4
Workday Business Systems Analyst:
- Analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
- Designs details of automated systems.
- May provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems.
- May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
Specific Duties for Talent Systems
- Triaging incoming tickets (Atlassian: JIRA Service Desk)
- Managing Talent Systems JIRA dashboard Liaison for Airbnb and TopBloc for outsourced Workday issues (weekly meeting with TopBloc POC)
- Report on ticket resolution
- Configuring changes within Workday relative to the skills outlined
- 3-4 years of Workday experience with HCM modules:
- Time Off and Leave
- Performance Management module (desired, not required)
- Report Builder
- Creating and loading various EIBs
- Able to work in a fast-paced, stressful environment for a fast-growing business.
Education: Bachelor' s degree