Business Systems Analyst - Anaplan Admin
Townsend Street San Francisco, CA 94107
San Francisco, California
· Able to work on site in San Francisco at the office (at least 4 days a week)
· 1.5+ years of Experience with Anaplan
o Certified Anaplan Solution Architect
o Ability to configure and maintain Anaplan lists, modules, dashboards, actions and other model settings
o Strong hands-on experience building and supporting complex forecast and planning models
o Strong expertise and deep understanding of multi-dimensional modeling
o Ability to translate from model-building in Excel to multi-dimensional technologies.
· Experience with full system implementation life-cycles (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support)
· Expert skills of Excel spreadsheet modeling, macros, pivot tables, formulas, charts etc.
· Partner with cross-functional teams to identify needs, understand existing models, and translate that info into efficiently-built Anaplan models.
· Experience with Financial Forecasting
· Able to work one or two early mornings or late evenings a month (primarily for data loads)
GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS:
· 4+ years of Experience with Anaplan
· Master Anaplanner Certification
· Experience with Workday, Oracle FAH, or Oracle PCMCS
· Experience using Anaplan Connect
· Experience with MuleSoft or similar software, especially in conjunction with Anaplan
· Experience with Tableau or similar software, especially in conjunction with Anaplan
· Experience with Oracle Hyperion
· Understand clients' business planning processes and related business requirements.
· Meet with users to understand build requests
· Build out various forecast calculations and analysis reports within Anaplan
· Bring financial data and metadata into Anaplan
· Document build decisions, data flow
· Build clear user instructions and train users on new content
· Support user help requests
· Develop integrations to/from other systems