Business Systems Analyst 3
999 Brannan Street San Francisco, CA 94103
Business Systems Analyst:
We are looking for someone to join our Finance Systems Team based in San Francisco, CA. The successful candidate will work very closely with our Cash Operations team and will be responsible for analyzing processes and data related to the movement of cash that occurs on the platform. They will have extensive experience in payment systems (primarily credit card) and will have had vast exposure to dealing with bank and processor files and reconciliation systems like ReconArt, ReconPlus or Frontier (Fiserv).
- Partner with the Payments Engineering and Cash Operations teams to analyze and design automated reconciliation processes for large volumes of data in a complex and growing environment.
- Configure, audit, and troubleshoot our reconciliation system.
- Anticipate and proactively address issues in order to minimize disruptions to our teams.
- Assess and plan configuration for new types of integrations and business needs.
- Continuously look for opportunities to improve the reconciliation and, as an extension, audit support.
- Build strong relationships with functional areas of Finance (CashOps is our primary partner) and beyond with a sincere interest in understanding their needs
- Thorough documentation capabilities for support of the system.
- Must have ReconArt or ReconPlus or Frontier (Fiserv) experience.
- Experience administering automated financial reconciliation system in a complex and growing environment
- 5+ years working with global financial applications
- Strong technical experience with payment systems is required.
- Candidates must demonstrate excellent communication and organization skills and the ability to effectively collaborate with others
- This role requires strong business acumen as well as an ability to translate business requirements into global process and systems that drive consistent data processing, reconciliation and analysis.