Business Systems Analyst IV
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025 US
Pay range is $63 - $68 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
Business Systems Analyst IV
Our company is seeking a contractor who is a highly motivated team player to join the Compliance Programs Office within our Legal department. This position will play a key role in supporting our compliance with legal and regulatory requirements. This role has a considerable number of ongoing projects which require working with internal business, operations, IT, and external vendors. This role will work SCP program managers to collect and document requirements, work with the vendor and technology teams to plan a release, develop code and/or reports using the ProcessUnity platform, develop Quality Assurance (“QA”) plan and execute the QA steps.
- Role allows for a high degree of ownership of the solutions and the ability to make positive changes every day.
- Lead the implementation and delivery of Third-Party Compliance initiatives.
- Design and develop process workflows and reports using Third Party vendor. Example: ProcessUnity or any other Workflow Software provider (MetricStream, Aravo, Blue Umbrella, Kroll, Exiger)
- Develop a detailed quality assurance plan and execute quality assurance steps to deliver a quality product.
- Develop, deploy, and refine processes that identify pain points to deliver operational and technical improvements
- Communicate with technical and non-technical audiences at various levels to influence and manage implementation of the solution.
- Keep abreast for emerging technologies and iterate the compliance strategy by adding innovative components
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in one or multiple of the following areas: Program management, Third-Party Compliance OR Company Compliance in general.
- Experience with Legal technologies, SQL, project management, and reporting tools
- Experience with software engineering and/or compliance technology projects
- Experience working in a fast-paced, tech focused environment
- Experience with software development lifecycle, technical execution, implementing new tools, and change management for large company wide programs
- Experience in identifying and leading engagements with internal legal stakeholders as well as external cross-functional leads, stakeholders, and engineering partners
- Highly outcome focused