Client Solutions Manager IV
12777 W Jefferson Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90066
Job Title: Client Solutions Manager IV
- Responsible for partnering with sales team to develop industry-specific relationships, drive revenue by negotiating and optimizing complex opportunities, and use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers.
- Establish and strengthen key client relationships with a focus on driving revenue, advertiser education & advertiser satisfaction.
- Strong consultative sales, analytical, and technical skills.
- Work within an account team to develop and grow deeper partnerships with clients.
- Leverage large and abstract datasets to provide easily understandable and actionable insights for advertising campaigns.
- Identify and manage internal projects to enhance productivity.
- Derive in-market research and insights to develop opportunities to improve products and processes.
- Work cross-functionally with product, measurement, marketing and engineering teams to build scalable solutions.
- Develop strategic frameworks for account growth thinking short & long term.
- Proven quantitative and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of online advertising and/or measurement methods and technologies.
- Experience working with SQL or statistics packages such as Stata/R/SPSS/MATLAB.
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and work effectively on a team
- High intellectual curiosity and hunger to learn in ambiguous environment
- Excellent written and vertical communication
- Proven ability to be able to manage multiple work streams at a time with high attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills and experience working with data preferred
- Strong passion for problem solving and customer service
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Experience in digital media industry preferred