Consumer Product Marketing Manager, Special Countries
1 Facebook Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
We' re looking for an experienced contractor to join the Community Growth Product Marketing team. The Community Growth team builds products to help all people on the internet connect to our communities, including photo safety tools for women in emerging markets and creating a great experience for constrained devices and networks.
As a Product Marketing Contractor working on Special Countries, you' ll be responsible for creating go-to-market planning and driving complex product launches to completion. You' ll also assist in developing and launching campaigns designed to increase adoption, retention, and advocacy among these consumers, on a project by project basis. The ideal candidate is highly strategic, superb at execution, flexible, has managed complex product launches, and can effectively work with colleagues across the company to drive results. This position is based in Menlo Park, CA with ability for possible light travel to India.
- Execute complex product launch moments by collaborating closely with product, partnerships, Comms Planning, Policy, PR, and other cross-functional teams to deliver an effective launch strategy, including rollout sequencing, creative asset development, and aligning communication goals to best drive awareness, engagement, and adoption.
- Plan and manage successful marketing campaigns and programs across multiple channels, including ads and events, to raise awareness of Community Growth products
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal and external creative agencies to ensure quality, on-time delivery of marketing programs and launch assets across multiple channels.
- Manage multiple stakeholder approvals, including legal, privacy, comms, and policy
- Plan and lead cross-functional efforts with Product Management, UXR, Marketing Research, Communications and other key teams to drive successful global launch moments.
- Tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset and create thoughtful recommendations and action plans for solving problems.
- Experience marketing to consumers in emerging markets, and driving and managing product launches
- Global marketing experience with demonstrated appreciation and understanding for local nuances
- Work experience with Policy, Partnerships, and/or co-marketing initiatives.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships inside and outside the company
- Deep experience with digital media, marketing, and advertising
- Motivated, creative, resourceful, detail-oriented and highly organized
- Comfort in a face-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment with little supervision
- BA/BS degree required, MBA or other relevant advanced degree preferred
- 8-10+ years working in a product marketing capacity (partnered closely and comfortably with product management and to represent market requirements and with relevant cross-functional partners to support product launches)
Education: BA/BS degree required, MBA or other relevant advanced degree preferred