Content Marketing Manager I
181 Fremont Street San Francisco, CA 94105
Job Title: Content Marketing Manager I
This team is looking for a Content Marketer to support our Small Business initiatives on IG. This person will support the team creating foundational educational resources for SMBs to answer the question “ how do I use account for my SMB?”. Our goal is to be the voice and heart of SMBs for Instagram, and then leverage that perspective to help us build relevant resources for SMBs in a language and tone that resonates with them. We believe this will help SMBs build their own unique presence with their customers and ultimately grow their business.
- Manage, write and gather editorial content for in-person trainings and events, as well as digital resources about Instagram. Create and curate inspiring, interactive content and work with the team to get stakeholder buy-in. Resources may include: Trainings/presentations, workbooks for trainings
- Manage, write and gather editorial content for scaled digital educational resources, as well as scaled marketing collateral. Create both long-form educational resources for microsite, as well as punchier short content for ads and social.
- Partner with Product Marketing and Channel marketing teams to identify, prioritize and produce consistent positioning and messaging.
- Develop customer-centric content that inspires and educates businesses. Ensure content is compelling and integrated across channels.
- Work hand-in-hand with designers and web developers to visually elevate the work and meet brand standards.
- A strong understanding of how writing and conceptual ideas can be used to tell a story on behalf of a brand and within a product.
- Think strategically about the content in marketing materials based on research and insights.
- Write and concept educational materials for a professional audience.
- Write across mediums, including micro-sites, digital ads, mobile, social, event, OOH, print, events, experiential, events, etc.
- Prioritize and project manage asks from various teams in marketing, as well as work cross-functionally.
- Experience and willingness to create marketing materials and participate in the creative process with designers and web developers
- Ability to handle the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a start-up environment.
- Ideally, experience marketing to a professional audience. Not mandatory.
- Team player
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years experience writing copy, content strategy, doing marketing communications or related field