1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners (media, creative, marketing partners); Work and collaborate with diverse group of internal cross functional teams; Marketing Solutions Expert;
* Plan, write, edit, test and improve content including interface language, product education materials, product names, navigational nomenclature and other content throughout experiences
* Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards, and evolve voice
* Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, product marketers and engineers to serve a global content audience
* Share your work and give feedback to teammates
* Promote content strategy and in the broader community of design and content professionals
Experience planning, delivering, and executing marketing campaigns, measurement, and creative strategy,
* Versatile: you' re able to plan and write content for web and mobile interfaces, including interaction flows, product tours, transactional emails and launch education materials, as well as apply consistent standards and elevate the overall quality of our work.
* Love both high-level strategy and hands-on writing and editing for web and mobile experiences. * Understand design thinking and user experience.
* Thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization that uses light-weight process to have a huge impact. 3+ years of experience in Content Strategy.
Education: BA/ BS or equivalent experience