1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
We’ re looking for a Product Content Strategist to partner with a team of designers, product managers, researchers and marketers to plan and create the content for a product that supports the XFN teams.
You' re perfect for this role if you' re able to plan and write content for interactive web and mobile interfaces, product tours, transactional emails, and more. You apply consistent standards to elevate the overall quality of our work and employ design thinking and empathy for user experience while engaging in both high-level strategy and hands-on writing and editing. Lastly, you thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization that uses light-weight process to have a huge impact.
*Plan, write, edit, test and improve content including interface language, product education, navigational nomenclature and other content throughout platform experiences
* Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards, and evolve platform' s voice
* Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, product marketers and engineers to serve a global content audience
* Share your work and give feedback to teammates
* 5+ years working with content for web or mobile experiences
* Please include a link to samples of your work that show an experience across different content types. You may show us content you’ ve created for user interfaces, microcopy, user education, direct or transactional emails, style guides or product launch content.
* UX writing or product content strategy experience
* Have experience translating technical concepts to language everyone can understand
* Creating content processes and improving systems
Please also share your portfolio or examples of your writing.
Education: BA/ BS or equivalent experience