1 Facebook Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Content Strategist
We' re looking for a Product Content Strategist to partner with a team of designers, product managers, researchers and product marketers to plan and create the content for a product that supports people sharing knowledge and supporting one another.
You' re perfect for this role if you are versatile, you' re able to plan and write content for web and mobile interfaces, including interaction flows, product tours, transactional emails and launch education materials, as well as apply consistent standards and elevate the overall quality of our work; love both high-level strategy and hands-on writing and editing for web and mobile experiences; understand design thinking and user experience and thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization that uses light-weight process to have a huge impact.
- Plan, write, edit, test and improve content including interface language, product education, navigational nomenclature and other content throughout our experiences
- Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards, and evolve our voice
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, product marketers and engineers to serve a global content audience
- Share your work and give feedback to teammates
- 5+ years working with content for web or mobile experiences
- Please include a link to samples of your work that show an experience across different content types. You may show us content you' ve created for user interfaces, microcopy, user education, direct or transactional emails, style guides or product launch content.
- Experience with social products
- Information architecture or responsive content experience
- Payment experience preferred
Please also share your portfolio or examples of your writing.