Contracts Reporting Specialist
1 Facebook Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Contracts Reporting Specialist
- Record new contracts into the contracts database by working with different business stakeholders
- Manage the linkage of existing contracts in Contracts tool to corresponding Partner in Salesforce, enable efficient retrieval for Partner Managers and legal teams.
- Create a tracking report or dashboard for contracts by extracting important data from existing contracts/agreements like – expiry/renewal dates and other important product/program related information.
- Track financial terms (like revenue share payouts, ad-credits and other financial metrics) that are a part of the contract
- Document and organize contract flow
- Drafts, coordinates and facilitates review and approval of executive Deal Summaries and related documentation needed for contract approvals and execution of contracts.
- Partner with Legal team
- 3-5+ years of experience in an administrative, finance, legal or sales support role, preferably with a contract-related function
- Ability to extract data from different tools, connect them together to build reports
- Candidate must possess strong skills in organizing data, multi-task and prioritize work load
- Proficiency in Excel Preferred experience working with Salesforce CRM.
- Highly organized, and detail-oriented
- Preferred SQL and Python skills. But not necessary
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor’ s degree) in finance, business administration, information systems, management, or other relevant area.