181 Fremont Street San Francisco, CA 94105 US
Pay range is $122 - $127 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
Our vision is fearless creativity that shapes the future of connection. With some of the industry’s best talent on our team, we create powerful work with purpose. With an audience of almost five billion across some of the world’s biggest brands, we demonstrate the full creative potential of our platforms, including industry leading, envy-inducing creative experiences that push the boundaries of traditional advertising.
We believe in attracting and nurturing world class talent with a focus on diversity, community and career development. We have developed best-in-class collaboration models with agencies and our cross-company creative network to ensure a consistent and strong creative narrative for work that reaches an audience across the globe due to the scale of our products.
We’re looking for an experienced copywriter to join our In-App content team. A mix of editorial, product and social copy—you’ll be joining a small but mighty crew that creates content and campaigns for our owned surfaces.
From writing post copy and creating mixed-media campaigns, to developing the tone and voice of our products —the creative opportunities and scope of the role are huge. The pace of the workstream can be fast and furious at times, and you should be someone who can juggle big projects and smaller asks, and work collaboratively in cross-functional teams.
The ideal candidate should be able to write everything from inspiring copy that shares our product points and updates in a simple but human way, all the way through to brand guidelines and presentation decks.
You’ll be working with a mix of art-directors, producers and a Creative Director.
- Concept, execute and write for our company
- Collaborate with other cross-functional team members working within our organization to concept and produce advertising across multiple media formats (film, static, GIFS, brand guidelines)
- Manage multiple feedback inputs under uncertain timelines
- Adapt briefs until well-written copy
- Comfortable working very quickly with deadlines that range from a few weeks to a few hours. Able to pivot quickly as new priorities arise without losing effectiveness on other projects
- Able to handle meetings on their own, including managing multiple feedback inputs under uncertain timelines
- Experience in brand writing and crafting informative copy
- ACD-level social, product and editorial copy experience required
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities
- Knowledgeable about brand writing strategies with strong experience adapting briefs into well-written copy
- Excited and nerdy for brand writing, someone who loves crafting copy with a relentless desire to make every sentence better