1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Cost Analyst
We are looking for a Cost Analyst with knowledge in supply chain, operations, finance and accounting to support the Operations team for timely and accurate review of all aspects of product cost analysis, including material cost, spending and production performance data. The role is expected to support the team in the following functions:
- Manage costed BOMs for multiple programs, organize them in a systematical way and drive business insight.
- Analyze the cost information from our manufacturing partners as well as general market information for better cost management strategy.
- Track spending at each partner and other key performance metrics.
- Leverage cross functional teams to help identify areas of opportunities and work with sourcing teams to drive down cost
Top 3 must have non-negotiables:
- Supply Chain / BOM experience
- Strong Communication Skills - Being able to work cross functional with other teams
- Excel tools experience
- 3 or more years of experience in supply chain management, finance or accounting in consumer electronics industry
- Solid/ Advanced knowledge of MS office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in Agile or other PLM system is preferred
- Well organized and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with multiple internal teams