181 Fremont St San Francisco, CA 94105
* Supports Politics and Government and Elections teams by building CrowdTangle dashboards for partners.
* Build out a social media dashboards for all fifty U.S. states, and 5 territories.
* Build out Spanish, Chinese, and Tagalog dashboards for states with large Spanish, Chinese, and Tagalog speaking populations.
* Build out public live displays for all 50 states and 5 territories.
* Build out public live displays for early primary states, and Super Tuesday.
* Research and build lists of state level government and community accounts.
* Work with our tech team to remove lists that are no longer relevant from explore.
* Supports Politics and Government Outreach + Elections team with dashboard build outs and updates for external partners
* Build live displays around tent pole events
* Pull usage data for external Politics and Government + Elections partners.
Ability to commit a minimum of 40 hours per week in our San Francisco office.
Previous internship or professional experience in policy, research, or politics preferred.
Demonstrated interest in politics, public policy, and technology.
Ability to quickly absorb training on product and tool functionality
Attention to detail
Ability to work independently
Strong organizational skills
Strong communication skills
Willing to be flexible and wear multiple hats
Demonstrated passion for civics, politics, and voter protection.
Fluency in either Spanish, Chinese (including Mandarin and Cantonese), Tagalog, or Vietnamese a bonus but not required.