Data Analyst III
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025 US
Pay range is $68 - $73 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
Data Analyst III
The main function of a data analyst is to coordinate changes to computer databases, test, and implement the database applying knowledge of database management systems. A typical database analyst/programmer is responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing security measures to safeguard the computer database.
- Collaborate with growth marketers, program managers, and our central analytics team to gather data and metrics requirements.
- Design, build, and maintain automated reporting, dashboards, and ongoing analysis to enable data driven decisions across our team and with partner teams. (e.g. using Tableau, etc.)
- Build and optimize ETL processes to run marketing campaigns at scale and automate the campaign reporting
- Write high-quality SQL queries to retrieve and analyze data from database tables
- Partner with our analytics and cross-functional stakeholders to identify and rectify data integrity / accuracy issues across our reporting, data infrastructure, dashboards
- BA or BS degree
- 5+ years of experience with SQL (Oracle, Vertica, Hive, MySQL, etc.)
- Experience building/operating distributed systems of data extraction, ingestion, and processing of large data sets from multiple sources.
- Experience in ETL design, implementation and maintenance.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (such as Tableau, MicroStrategy, etc.) and report automation
- Experience using Python and R
- Self-starter with flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations
- Experience working in organizations with cross-functional teams
- Experience working independently and a track record of taking initiative
- Interpersonal skills — including written and oral communication skills.
- BA or BS degree in STEM field