Data Analyst IV
1531 Utah Avenue South , Suite 400 Seattle, WA 98134 US
Pay range is $72 - $81 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
Data Analyst IV
Oculus Studios is seeking an experienced Data Analyst to join one of our game teams. The ideal candidate has experience working on a live service product, collaborating closely with the team to transform raw data into clear and actionable insights that drive the business. You will translate requests from the team into goal-oriented analyses, using SQL, Python, statistics, and modeling to generate useful information that you can communicate to a wide range of stakeholders. You’re independent, resourceful, and comfortable working through ambiguity quickly to iterate with the team and help steer our roadmap.
- Collaborate with the team to evaluate and monitor the player experience, defining KPIs and influencing the product roadmap.
- Study the impact of feature updates and A/B tests, recommending improvements to move key metrics.
- Design, build, and maintain telemetry, dashboards, reporting to monitor key health and performance metrics
- Communicate findings and recommendations clearly and concisely to stakeholders with varied levels of technical sophistication
- Plan, implement, and execute migration of data pipelines onto new infrastructure, ensuring no interruption of service or loss of data
- Write and maintain reliable, scalable, and efficient code.
- Evaluate and recommend new tools and implementations for data recording, analysis, and visualization.
- 5+ years experience in complex SQL
- 5+ years of data analysis using Python or R
- Proven experience in modeling and statistics (distributions, hypothesis testing, regressions, etc).
- Proven experience in research and presentation to stakeholders
- Experience initiating and driving multiple projects to completion.
- Experience quickly iterating with the team to find and share performance results.
- Experience with Root Cause analysis and development of large systems via requirements gathering.
- Bachelors in a quantitative or engineering discipline, or equivalent experience
- BS in Data Science, Economics, Statistics, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Machine Learning experience
- Passionate about games and VR.