1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Data Analyst
- Work closely with Marketing Decision Science to use data to acquire information about specific topics.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements, program and execute surveys using internal and external survey tools, extract and analyze para-data and perform quality assurance tasks.
- Create survey configurations to to collect survey data.
- Interpret data and present in forms such as charts or reports.
- Pull survey data from databases.
- Collect, analyze, and report data to meet customer needs.
- Identify new sources of data and methods to improve data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Collect customer requirements, determine technical issues, and design reports to meet data analysis needs.
- Undertake and/or lead special projects, for example, analysis of survey response patterns, preparation of training materials, documentation of processes, auditing compliance with certain procedures.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be knowledgeable in computer programs such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, SharePoint, and SQL databases.
- Knowledge of R is a plus.
- Conduct manual data checks using SQL/R/Excel for survey projects that are collecting data on a regular basis and report issues.
- This role will need analytical skills, creativity, and technical skills.
- Experience with SQL is required
- Experience with R/ Python highly desirable
- Microsoft Office Suite experience required
- Experience with survey research is a plus
- Business Acumen Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to meet deliverable timelines, identify and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Attention to detail
- Very strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment