Data Engineer III
Remote, CA 94025 US
Pay range is $67 - $84 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
Data Engineer III
The main function of the Data Engineer is to develop, evaluate, test and maintain architectures and data solutions within our organization. The typical Data Engineer executes plans, policies, and practices that control, protect, deliver, and enhance the value of the organization’s data assets.
- Design, construct, install, test and maintain highly scalable data management systems.
- Ensure systems meet business requirements and industry practices.
- Design, implement, automate and maintain large scale enterprise data ETL processes.
- Build high-performance algorithms, prototypes, predictive models and proof of concepts.
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborate with data architects, modelers and IT team members on project goals.
- Strong PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- Process certification, such as, Six Sigma, CBPP, BPM, ISO 20000, ITIL, CMMI.