1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
We are seeking a Data Engineer for the Global SMB Publisher Team. Our mission is to bring highly targeted, quality ads to developers around the world. We are looking for someone who can partner with internal stakeholders to understand business requirements, work with cross-functional data and products teams to build efficient and scalable data solutions. You will be designing, building and maintaining: data pipelines, dashboards, internal tools and monitoring/maintaining the data quality of our pipelines and dashboards.
+ Set the standard for data collection and accuracy.
+ Develop highly accurate and scalable data pipelines.
+ Design and build dashboards which are highly accurate and intuitive to use.
+ Work collaboratively with other teams. Gather requirements, communicate progress, deliver products.
+ Proactively seek out and resolve data quality issues .
+ Automate processes whenever possible.
* Excellence in ETL processing using some variant of SQL (Hive, Presto, MySQL, TSQL, Spark).
* Building data models and designing / implementing a data warehouse.
* Competency with core Python functions, data structures and algorithms.
* Data manipulation and scripting using Python.
* Hands-on experience with visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, Power BI, etc)
* Strong communication skills
* Working knowledge of Unix based operating systems.=
* Highly attentive to details.
* Working knowledge of statistics (summary statistics, linear regression analysis, hypothesis testing, ...)
Education: BS or similar technical undergraduate background required