1 Facebook Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Data Entry
The Data Entry candidate will perform consistent and accurate entry of written and electronic data into various systems; they will code listings & queries in Facebook Marketplace by category, product type, attribute, and user intent. They will complete manual reviews of different potential suppliers to Facebook marketplace, benchmark competitors, perform price checks, curate merchandising stories, etc.
- Label user search queries by category and draw conclusions about most demanded categories & brands
- Extract attributes from search queries and draw conclusions about most critical colors, sizes etc to stock
- Find, report, & correct inaccurately classified product listings
- Tag product listings by key attributes
- Improve item page content on key SKUs
- Select items from our 1.4MM item catalog to create curated merchandising stories
- Review potential seller partners and determine whether assortment is on strategy for us
- Track new assortment onboarded against target brands & items
- Audit price competitiveness of our items vs. third party websites
We' re looking for someone highly detail oriented who takes pleasure in things being done right. We also need someone who can make judgement calls in ambiguous situations (eg, does the search query " table" refer to a coffee table, a dining table, a ping pong table, etc). The work is not difficult, but looking for someone with good general intelligence so they can problem solve effectively.
Education: High School