Data Scientist V
311 Airport Blvd Burlingame, CA 94010 US
Pay range is $90 - $106 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
Data Scientist V
The main function of the Data Scientist is to produce innovative solutions driven by exploratory data analysis from complex and high-dimensional datasets.
- Apply knowledge of statistics, machine learning, programming, data modeling, simulation, and advanced mathematics to recognize patterns, identify opportunities, pose business questions, and make valuable discoveries leading to prototype development and product improvement.
- Use a flexible, analytical approach to design, develop, and evaluate predictive models and advanced algorithms that lead to optimal value extraction from the data.
- Generate and test hypotheses and analyze and interpret the results of product experiments.
- Work with product engineers to translate prototypes into new products, services, and features and provide guidelines for large-scale implementation.
- Provide Business Intelligence (BI) and data visualization support, which includes, but limited to support for the online customer service dashboards and other ad-hoc requests requiring data analysis and visual support.
- Experienced in either programming languages such as Python and SQL, big data tools such as Hadoop, or data visualization tools such as Tableau.
- The ability to communicate effectively in writing, including conveying complex information and promoting in-depth engagement on course topics.
- Experience working with large datasets.
- Ability to work with a wide range of coworkers with different backgrounds, including but limited to user experience research, ML research scientist, software engineer, product manager.
- Master of Science degree in computer science or in a relevant field.