Data Scientist V
Remote, TX 78701 US
Pay range is $87 - $92 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
Data Scientist V
We are seeking a Data Analyst with strong analytical and communication skills to join our team on a contract basis. This role is open based on business needs and the ability to continue contract need. The position can be onsite in Austin, TX or remote, working in Central Time Zone hours. Minimal travel to Austin may be required.
The ideal candidate will be able to work independently, adapt to the needs of global markets, and have a familiarity with our advertising products. While not required, candidates with previous experience at our company are highly desirable, as understanding our internal org structures and product offerings would be beneficial.
- Utilize SQL to perform data analysis and generate operational reporting insights for sales leadership.
- Present and drive actions from insights to key stakeholders.
- Modify queries and analysis created for one market (usually the US) to meet the needs of other global markets.
- Contribute to our automated insights program that provides guidance to sales teams on what to pitch to their advertisers.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present complex data in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience or familiarity with digital advertising is a plus.