1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
We are seeking a Program Manager to support the developer marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will have experience building and executing a content strategy across multiple sites. He or she must be driven and have a relentless focus on growing and bringing awareness to developer tools and services. . The ideal candidate will know how to positively impact developer sentiment and drive new behavior, effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams for on-brand messaging, product positioning, and creative marketing. The ideal candidate will be creative and display strong content creation, communication, and organizational skills. This is a contract position based at in Menlo Park.
- Set strategic vision and roadmap for websites, including developer and technical content.
- Manage technology platforms and tools that enable operational excellence and scale for the PMM org.
- Partner effectively with product, partner, community, and engineering teams to understand our customers and the content their looking for.
- Provide data analytics insights into our audience(s) by partnering with data science & engineering to understand how developers are consuming our content and how that can inform business decisions.
- Work with engineering and design to negotiate contracts and manage ongoing vendor relationships. Manage marketing' s prioritization processes and partnerships with content (creation and management), web dev, design, analytics and sales ops/admin counterparts.
- Manage marketing analytics and reporting, partnering with Biz Ops, Dev Marketing and Analytics. Pull reports from our home-grown analytics infrastructure as well as google analytics.
- Develop and manage content strategy and pipeline for Developer Blog, website, developer docs, and product research. Partner with PMM team to understand what' s coming up and how to optimize our digital surfaces & what' s being created to ensure we capture traffic.
- Opportunity to work on bots and help contribute to a new wave of product in the field of AI. Partner with Partner Engineers to create technical in-depth developer documentation, how-tos & tutorials
- Manage website migration and strategy for 2019.
- Experience using CMS tools and web marketing tools including Google Analytics, Wordpress, SEO tools like BrightEdge & SEMRUsh, Google Tag Manager.
- Experience working with Product Marketing, Creative Agencies and Production companies; Experience in Excel, and Keynote.
- Is a flexible cross-functional collaborator comfortable with a fast-paced, often ambiguous, start-up environment
- Exhibits excellent organization and people skills and the ability to set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task and work well in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- On-page SEO, HTML, CSS a plus
- PMM team background or product experience also a plus.
Education: BA/BS degree or equivalent