Digital Marketing Associate
100 Independence Dr Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Digital Marketing Associate
The Global Channel Solutions (GCS) team is looking for a Digital Marketing Associate who is passionate about online marketing, analytics, and driving measurable results.
The ideal candidate will have a data-driven approach to problem solving with hands-on experience of running multi-channel digital marketing campaigns (e.g. paid search, SEO, email, paid social, social).
This position will be based in Menlo Park, CA.
- Assist, build and execute innovative and effective multi-channel digital marketing programs that support the business objectives and key marketing priorities.
- Measure, report and analyze the performance of digital marketing campaigns across channels and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs); optimize key metrics across the campaign lifecycle.
- Contribute and influence the innovation roadmap for digital channel technologies, functionality, and platforms that deliver against the overall business objectives and strategies.
- Innovate and implement test and learn strategies throughout the funnel.
- Work across Global Channel Solution teams, depending on project needs.
- Own, develop, and grow XFN relations within the org across product, marketing, analytic and operation teams.
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing, economics, or any field that relates to the role
- 3+ years of experience using excel for reporting and analysis
- 2+ years of experience of managing at least one digital marketing channel: email, paid media, social media, search, etc
- Strong business acumen and quantitative analytical skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Efficient and organized with excruciating attention to detail
- Process-oriented and excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and on multiple initiatives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Advanced degree in related field
- Basic SQL Skills – Joins, Where clauses, and temp tables
- Ability to own cross functional relationships
Education: BA/BS degree in business, marketing, economics, or any field that relates to the role