Digital Marketing Manager
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Build and execute ad campaigns both on Facebook and various media channels
- Project manage and co-ordinate campaign operational efforts across channels, including ad configuration, defining target segments, asset maintenance, and creating tracking tags
- Set up, traffic, and optimize audience-targeted campaigns using Facebook Ads Manager and Business Manager, and other non-Facebook management platforms.
- Manage daily budget allocations to achieve the dual goals of spending the monthly budget and while systematically improving campaign performance.
- Monitor and report on ad campaign success
- Run spot/pulse and overall campaign reports on metrics and KPIs of campaigns.
- Analyze metrics and measure campaign effectiveness.
Minimum of 2 years executing display, search, and/or social campaigns as a hands- on campaign manager
- Minimum of 2 years experience in ad operations or marketing operations role with specific experience with Facebook Ads Manager and Marketo.
- Minimum of 2 years presenting campaign results using tools such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Preferably has 1 year experience managing digital agencies.
Education:: BA/BS degree with strong academic background or equivalent experience (start-up experience or any type of marketing certification).