Director, Revenue Operations
2700 Zanker Rd #200, San Jose, CA 95134 san jose, CA 95134
Reports directly to the Vice President of Operations as a part of the executive sales leadership team, but works closely in partnership with the Chief Revenue Officer and the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Expertise in Compensation planning with a specific focus on driving the transformation to Subscription based business
- Analyzes complex data from multiple sources and extract insights that shape the overall Go-To-Market sales strategy with the goal of building pipeline and driving significant incremental revenue.
- Provides Executives with the data and metrics they need to formulate and execute sales strategy, drive new product sales and shorten sales cycles.
- Collaborates across disciplines including marketing, finance, product, operations, and HR on strategic sales and marketing initiatives that require cohesion and alignment.
- Ensures that new product launches and sales activities are tightly coordinated to the overall sales and corporate strategies, and are landed cleanly in the field. Develops dashboards and reports to ensure proper field understanding, adoption and execution.
- Provides visibility and predictability into the organization by implementing best practices in sales forecasting, planning and budgeting. Works closely with the Chief Revenue Officer to drive weekly forecast calls for each Theater, as well as forward looking pipeline generation activities.
- Increases effectiveness of sales engagements with customers, partners, and prospects through sales enablement
- Increases efficiency of sales group by automating and enhancing operational processes through sales operations.
- Define, develop and deliver marketing measurement approach.
- Construct key marketing reporting mechanisms, including dashboards and reports.
- Ongoing analytics delivery to provide marketing and sales with insights for better decision-making.
- Marketing technology infrastructure ownership (project management and implementation, governance and roadmap development), including collaboration with IT, Sales and other functions as needed.
- Marketing data ownership/management, as well as alignment with relevant corporate data initiatives.
- Create, drive, and optimize partner management plans, leveraging support team members and our technologies.
- Lead communications, and develop and grow partnerships in a proactive manner.
- Grow key business metrics and deliver on implementation schedules.
- Maintain a pulse on partner feedback, provide prompt and proper resolution of project, business, and technical challenges, and provide meaningful feedback to respective teams to improve the user experience.
- Compile, analyze, and report on milestones/metrics, summarizing partner support metrics. Use data to independently and proactively optimize existing processes and develop new processes and infrastructure to improve internal efficiency, partner satisfaction and product experience.
- 10+ years of executive sales management/sales operations experience in a business-to-business environment with top-line revenues of at least $100 million or more.
- Expertise in Sales Compensation planning and execution with Subscription based models
- Track record of implementing and executing successful strategic sales projects to improve overall GTM, drive incremental revenue and reduce selling time of a sales organization.
- Proven experience devising and implementing best sales practices in a decentralized environment.
- Demonstrable experience developing sales talent through education and training initiatives.
- Able to successfully enable channel partner success and manage channel partner performance against determined KPIs and product bookings.
- Comfortable executing in complex, entrepreneurial environments. Able to adapt rapidly as the business evolves.
- Has extensive Sales, Marketing and Partner Operations, Learning and Development, and Project Management experience.
- Comfortable with international travel from time-to-time.