Distribution Center Operations Manager
2112-1 Enrico Fermi Drive San Diego, CA 92154
- Monitor site operations daily
- Manage transload warehouse vendor adherence to Samsung' s requirements
- Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Provide daily updates to team leaders and escalate any issues
- Provide ad hoc innovations to support the outbound operation
- Support business planning & site' s P&L management
- Monitor and analyze all carriers’ KPI
- Plan and execute the monthly and quarterly business review with carriers
- Participate in carrier yearly bidding for whole SDS operation
- Manage carrier allocation and prepare for peak season
- Monitor daily and weekly carrier pool status
- Monitor On-Time Delivery vs. RDD & Appt (CSR, Track & Tracing)
- Monitor shipment until final delivery and support any operational irregularities
- Bachelor’ s degree is required
- Minimum of 5 years of logistics or warehouse experience is required
- Experience in improving business processes via continuous process review and incorporation of available Systems technologies.
- Quick thinking and able to make decisions for quick corrective action ensuring problems are overcome.
- Self-Starter who works well with limited direction.
- The ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple and simultaneous projects, issues, and activities
- Strong MS Office Applications skill required (PowerPoint, Excel, Words, etc.,)
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and planning skills.
- Outstanding communications skills.