Electrical Design Engineer
9845 Willows Road Redmond, WA 98052 US
This position comes with full benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life, 401k and more!
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
We are looking for a skilled and motivated Electrical Engineer to join our team, who will design, build, and test prototype electrical systems for future consumer VR and AR experiences. We are looking for a candidate with a broad set of experiences, including digital design, analog/mixed signal design, power systems, wearables, or low power design.
- Designing schematics, completing board layouts, assembling, testing, debugging, and integrating designs into electro-mechanical systems.
- Collaborating in a team environment across engineering disciplines.
- Transforming vendor reference designs into custom solutions.
- Transforming ambiguous requests and vendor reference designs into working custom solutions.
- Incubating new technologies into research prototypes.
- 4+ years of experience along with a BS/MS in Digital System Design/Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with schematic and board design using Cadence Orcad, Altium or equivalent.
- Experience with use of standard electrical engineering tools such as oscilloscopes, high speed digital test equipment, logic analyzers, spectrum analyzers and function generators
- Experience with mixed domain circuit design, filter design, operational/instrumentation amplifiers, ADC/DACs, power supply design, high speed differential circuits, uControllers, uProcessors, and programmable logic based development
- Experience with high speed signaling over DP, MIPI, HDMI, and USB SS
- Familiarity with VR/AR systems or wearable low-power or portable electronic devices.
- Experience writing scratch or bring-up firmware in C for embedded systems.
- Experience with IMUs/sensor physical sensor systems with an understanding of calibration methods
- Experience defining and coordinating test procedures in a lab and factory environment to facilitate system bring-up and evaluation
- Experience designing full system prototypes independently