1 Amgen Center Dr. Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 US
Pay range is $33 - $36 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
- Experience working with a team
- Using technical knowledge to solve problems
- SOLIDworks experience is a MUST
Ideal candidate has technical background/ engineer degree (stem degrees highly preferred)
AutoCAD a plus
- No technical background
Day to Day:
Day to day will include supporting development of technical documentation related to CCI testing, execution of protocols to support development, writing of technical documentation to support findings and results.
Heavy on documentation role
- Position involves support of senior staff in the initiation, design, and delivery of projects, particularly for container closure integrity testing (CCIT) related scope.
- Employ basic engineering skills and practices to gather user requirements and translate them into technical documentation for execution.
- Assist with project definition by performing engineering studies and assessment for CCIT system installations.
- Perform field evaluations of existing systems and provide engineering design recommendations and support development of CCIT technologies.
- Master degree
- Bachelor degree and 2 years of experience
- Associate degree and 6 years of experience
- High school diploma / GED and 8 years of experience