40 Technology Way West Greenwich, RI 02817 US
Schedule: Monday - Friday
Possibility to extend past 6 months
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
- Factory Talkview experience is highly desirable but if there is a good candidate with strong background on other applications, I can consider.
- Experience with Server operating systems and computer networking, preferred
- Must have background in working with the GMP systems
- Must have 3-6 years of experience in engineering, preferred is 8+
- Hands on experience is a must for this position.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Perform KTLO activities for utilities systems, which are based on Rockwell Factory Talk View servers, Factory Talk AssetCenter servers and Siemens WinCC and WinPM servers.
- Perform compliance requirements; such as, periodic reviews, user access reviews and audit trail reviews.
- Support project activities for utilities systems.
- Responsible for the management and execution of all engineering activities related to DTI supervisory control systems for production and/or facility equipment.
- Provide operational support, complex troubleshooting, and optimization for Automation servers and communication networks.
- Support software upgrades for the supervisory control systems.
- Perform documentation reviews and updates.
- Execute compliance requirements; such as, user access reviews, periodic reviews, audit trail reviews etc.
- Support information request for internal and external audits.
- Stay compliant with the GMP training requirements.
- Participate in team and project meetings.
This position comes with full benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life, 401k and more!
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.