Engineering Project Coordinator I
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
The SW Engineering Project Coordinator will run, administer and organize all engineering project activities, aiming at the flawless execution of the project. Responsibilities include coordination of activities, resources, equipment and information to ensure that the engineering teams’ needs are met as the project evolves.
- Support software team day-to-day activities across multiple projects. Activities include but not limited to; PO requests, tracking budget and monthly accruals, shipping requests, vendor tool management, hardware inventory management and program documentation support.
- Manage onboarding of vendors, providing access and coordination of the use of engineering resources and project tools.
Proficiency with project management tools to manage tasks, monitor and track project progress, and identify any issues that arise. Act as the point of contact for project resources and communicate with team members as needed. Manage onboarding of new team members, providing access and coordination of the use of engineering resources and project tools. Proactively assess the needs of the project and communicate with management and stakeholders. Ability to work with cross functional teams. Development of communication materials as needed. Create and maintain project documentation, plans and reports.
- Ability to organize workload to handle multiple tasks, work effectively, maintain accuracy and follow-through, and meet deadlines in a strong service-oriented environment with changing priorities and frequent interruptions.
- Experience organizing, tracking inventory and maintaining documentation.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness to anticipate and recognize problems, suggest appropriate alternatives or solutions, initiate or implement solutions, and follow through independently.
- Strong communication and co-ordination skills
- 2+ years of project coordination and/or inventory management experience on large-scale complex projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects and coordinate with internal staff and external consultants, vendors and other stakeholders
- Must be familiar with Excel, project management software, and PowerPoint and/or Keynote
Education:: Bachelors degree