Engineering Project Coordinator II
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Engineering Project Coordinator II
- Triage, manage and drive new and existing data use review concerns end to end: Work and follow-up with product managers and product engineers to gather required information about the concerns, resolve roadblocks, communicate risks, and ensure concerns are brought to clear and documented decision.
- Ongoing communication of plans, project status, milestones, issues, and risks in a timely fashion to stakeholders.
- Capture metrics and use data to measure impact and drive internal improvements.
- Monitor volume of Privacy incidents over time and work with stakeholders to support the review accordingly.
- Provide feedback and configure internal tooling to automate repetitive manual processes.
- Experience with infrastructure technologies, software development, and/or application security life-cycle.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills, detail oriented & organized approach, excellent communication, developed interpersonal skills.
- Experience building relationships across and collaborating across a flat and diverse org, including cross-functional technical partner teams.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and simultaneous projects in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in a tech field and understanding of web application architectures
- Experience working in a web/tech company is highly desirable.
- Experience with query languages and data visualization tool (i.e. tableau)
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience.