Engineering Project Coordinator II
1374 Willow Rd Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Engineering Project Coordinator II
- Oversee multiple projects at varying stages of completion between various internal disciplines, managing timelines and resources associated with business and manufacturing operations.
- Host weekly internal meetings to present resource utilization, task completion, project status and prioritization.
- Lead Multi-Disciplinary Team (MDT) efforts from project acceptance to completion.
- Ensure all phases of Product Realization are executed and documented per procedure for each project.
- Work in tandem with Product Line Management to ensure transfer of project details between stake holders.
- Manage project logistics and ensure all required aspects are coordinated in accordance with project schedules.
- Minimize exposure to project risk throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Ensure project documentation is complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Develop/Revise file storage structure for efficient recall of documentation.
- Maintain knowledge of most current project management best practices.
- Provide employee trainings as necessary.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Project and Excel.
- Familiarity with ERP systems.
- Proficiency with project management tools to manage tasks, monitor and track project progress, and identify any issues that arise.
- Act as the point of contact for project resources and communicate with team members as needed.
- Manage onboarding of new team members, providing access and coordination of the use of engineering resources and project tools.
- Proactively assess the needs of the project and communicate with management and stakeholders.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Development of communication materials as needed.
- Create and maintain project documentation, plans and reports.
Education: Bachelor’ s degree