Engineering Project Coordinator II
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Engineering Project Coordinator II
- Complete data classification for (%) internal tools (% actions or certain category of actions e.g., user data) with high degree of confidence.
- Complete data classification for (%) internal tools (% actions or certain category of actions e.g., advertiser data, private company/employee data) with medium degree of confidence.
- For complex tools, work with tools developers/users and maintainers to shadow workflows, understand data exposure by tools and complete data classification for them.
- Work with the OSCAR, Access Management teams, tool admins and tool users to bring data classification to a high confidence.
- Complete data classification for new controllers identified by logging and alerting.
Candidate Requirements: Proven ability to follow established standard operational procedures (SOPs) and meet established SLAs
- Experience building relationships across and collaborating across a diverse org, including cross-functional technical and non-technical partner teams
- Experience with ticketing systems
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills, detail oriented and organized approach, excellent communication, developed interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities and simultaneous projects in a fast paced environment
- Experience working in a web/tech company
- Ability to operate independently and in ambiguity
Education: Bachelor’ s degree