Engineering Project Coordinator IV
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Engineering Project Coordinator IV
The Engineering Project Coordinator will run, administer and organize all engineering project activities, aiming at the flawless execution of the project. Responsibilities include coordination of activities, resources, equipment and information to ensure that the engineering teams’ needs are met as the project evolves.
- Communicate project status to vendor regarding PO/invoice, material requirement, and delivery schedule
- Collaborate with OPS, TPM/Eng Teams to define and drive internal & external SOW, SOP, RFI & RFQ
- Drive Local SMT builds: work with Engineers & SMT vendors to manage day to day build activities
- Document & communicate build progress
- Lead Clear To Build based on engineering build matrix Ensure on time delivery of vendor components or finish goods, monitor and optimize logistic flows
- Create Purchase Requisitions, maintain invoice tracking and Goods Receipts
- Create and lead BOMs (Bill of Materials), part numbers, and release related user documentation
- Create, handle and process Engineering Change Orders, Manufacturer Change Orders and Deviations Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work closely w/Engineers to maintain comprehensive EE, Mechanical & System BOM release for builds.
- Drive OK2TOOL & OK2FAB sign-off process
- Proficiency with project management tools to manage tasks, monitor and track project progress, and identify any issues that arise.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite, google drive and purchase order systems
- Familiarity with Oracle or BOM release systems
Education: Bachelor’ s degree preferred