Enterprise Sales & Channel Development Administrative Project Manager
1 Facebook Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Enterprise Sales & Channel Development Administrative Project Manager
The Enterprise Sales & Channel Development Administrative Project Manager will be responsible for building administrative processes and programs to support end customer, enterprise partner (Distributors, Resellers, System Integrators) and developer partners product, meeting and planning needs. The manager will be accountable to ensure that each Enterprise customer, Partner & Developer is following our on boarding and Account Playbook requirements in the timeliest and effective matter.
The various duties will include; documentation management, Demo and Developer kit Order Management & Procurement, data input and managing contacts/documentation through Salesforce CRM along with managing customer meeting logistics and meeting planning.
We are looking for an administrative leader who has experience in managing a large portfolio of projects and programs and is excellent in prioritizing the business requirements and effective resource planning while managing risks and dependencies. This manager will also be highly engaged and responsible for coordinating account and developer in person and offline meetings.
Engage with Enterprise customers, Developers and business partners e.g. VARs (Value added Resellers) and map out the on boarding process, manage documentation, deliver assets and follow up to ensure excellence and that the process and procedures are being followed to the letter.
Responsibilities will include; systems construction e.g. SFDC, Excel, etc., data management, input and oversight of customer requirements in Quip, Salesforce, G Suite, etc. The manager will insure that the process is created, and the implementation of the process meets/exceeds our requirements. This manager will also be responsible for all Sales & Channel Development administrative needs including; shipping product to those customers, setting up customer meetings and managing overall logistics needs for our Sales and Channel Development team.
- Experience with logistics, meeting planning and an excellent eye for detail.
- The manager will have excellent experience in project planning and with Excel/Sheets skills.
- Ideally the candidate also has MS Project experience or something similar.
- The manager will be highly motivated ensuring that they are exceeding customer expectations on deliverables.
- Demonstrated problem-solving experience proven track record of project and time management experience.
- Experience in delivering business value and experience focusing under pressure and executing on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Communication experience
- MBA and/or Project Management certification
- Experience working in high-volume enterprise environments.
- Experience working in the enterprise ecosystem e.g. CDW, Insight, Synnex, etc.