Event Manager V
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025 US
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
Event Manager V
The main function of an Events Manager is to organize and facilitate participation in events. The typical Events Manager will also oversee the logistics and budgeting of an organization’s events.
- Researches the target audience, recommends specific events to reach that audience and evaluates the effectiveness of participation.
- Works directly with show management, negotiating sponsorships or special programs and evaluating costs.
- Responsible for handling event logistics.
- Includes some budgeting responsibilities along with directing work teams.
- Takes care of end to end event management
- Should also have experience in writing event comms, speaker scripts, design engaging audience experiences, scripts and co-ordinates video production, swag production, can run surveys and produce post event analysis and recaps
- Should be flexible to take calls with global teams at their timezones for the process of organizing events in their regions.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Skills with Microsoft products.
- Skills with project management.
- Skills with budgeting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications.
- Experience with public relations and event marketing.