FAR Research Program Manager
1 Facebook Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Research Program Manager
General Program Management
- Act as the program lead and project manager for programs that support the Research team, building out and creating resources for programs including best practices, training, process documentation and vendor management.
- Create, maintain, and refine programs and initiatives, establishing operational systems and outcomes.
- Move initiatives forward, find resources, raise concerns to appropriate owners early and resolve open issues that prevent progress.
- Hold the line when schedule or progress is in jeopardy while maintaining respectful relationships.
- Predict roadblocks and obstacles and establish meetings or integration points between teams.
- Prioritize competing needs with reasoning and solutions.
- Coordinate resources across multiple projects and teams.
Ensure Successful Adoption of Digital Roadmap
- Help ensure the design of new digital roadmap tool (in Monday.com) meets the needs of our Researchers and App Leadership.
- Create and maintain training and comms collateral to provide guidance to users.
- Serve as a Champion of the tool and an advisor to teams using it.
- Create systems to promote continuous improvement including gathering user feedback and iterating to optimize the solution and ensuring data quality.
Develop a FAR Knowledge Portal
- Determine requirements and establish a system to enable our researchers to easily share FAR-related best practices.
- Create and present training and comms for leveraging the portal.
- Provide ongoing guidance and maintenance to ensure proper use, data integrity, and continuous improvement.
Develop FAR Onboarding Program
- Determine requirements for onboarding new team members to the FAR team.
- Develop curriculum in partnership with Learning & Development.
- Collaborate with existing teams across our ecosystem to develop and present content.
- Launch onboarding program which may consist of a recurring session (1/2 or full day).
- 5+ years experience managing programs that span multiple teams and geographies.
- Experience with helping to lead the design, launch and maintenance of new tools and processes.
- Client or vendor management experience.
- Experience working independently.
- Ability to demonstrate an open, collaborative and resourceful working style.
- Skilled at facilitating group discussions and presenting to groups.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- Familiarity with our App' s features and functionality from a user perspective
- Broad knowledge of research' s impact on product design and development.
- Experience working with user experience team.
- Experience with Monday.com and/or other project / roadmap management tools.
- Experience designing and launching training programs.
- Experience designing, launching and maintaining knowledge systems (team portals, wiki' s, etc.).
Education: Bachelor' s degree required