Finance Associate IV
181 Fremont St San Francisco, CA 94105
Job Title: Finance Associate IV
- Manage part of the P&L, perform monthly close process, and both headcount and operating expense (Opex) reporting.
- Able to build the bottoms-up budget and ensure forecast data accuracy for both headcount and Opex Provide financial guidance and insight across for budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning.
- Review expense actuals and trends with business partners, as well as provide suggestions for improvement.
- Ensure and maintain forecast data accuracy and integrity at all times.
- Be a data-driven finance partner to recruiting with the ability to analyze and summarize data.
- Prepare, track, and report on KPIs and ROI to deliver insights on productivity and operating costs.
- Develop budget QBRs, excel models and ad-hoc analyses for the business.
- Track-record of partnering with the business to deliver data-driven insights
- Problem solving capabilities and analytical skills
- Experience in Excel, Essbase/Hyperion, PowerPoint, and Tableau
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure and meet deadlines demonstrating organizational skills
- 4+ years of Finance experience in FP&A, reporting analytics or
- 4+ recruiting operations support
- Bachelor’ s degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance or equivalent major